DC Brews News
- Greg Cook of Stone Brewing was in town at Right Proper Brewpub and launched Soused
- Homebrewers are putting out high-quality beers in the DC Area
- Wednesday, 5/1: Rocket Frog Brewing Company featured at Dacha Beer Club
- Thursday, 5/2: Say goodbye to the beers of Kapittel at The Sovereign
- Saturday, 5/4: Join Rocket Frog Brewing Company for their 1st Anniversary
Solar-powered brew and a new location for Atlas Brew Works
Over the last six years, Atlas has refined their beers, targeted specialized consumers through unique releases, and developed a pilot system to test different tastes before mass-producing them. Atlas is well known as a major host to heavy metal concerts in DC and their unusual beer-centric urinals for male patrons.
Adam, Richard Justin, and Daniel discuss how Atlas was able to get their beers into Nationals Park and establish a partnership with the team. And the big news: At the beginning of 2020, Atlas will be opening a second production brewery with a taproom on Half Street, just a block from Nats Park, allowing them to experiment, try new recipes, and get feedback from baseball-loving patrons. Justin and Daniel share details of what is to come in the future for the Ivy City brewery and the new Navy Yard location.