Sales Position Available: Heavy Seas DC/MOCO/NOVA Territory Manager.
Heavy Seas Beer is looking for a full-time Sales Territory Manager to join our crew to cover the DC, Montgomery County, MD and Northern Virginia markets.
The chosen crew member will be responsible for maintaining and managing the relationships and business operations with our current distributor network in DC, Montgomery County and Northern Virginia. Promoting marketing and selling Heavy Seas Beer products will be the main focus.
The ideal candidate would be based in Washington, DC/Northern Virginia. Extensive travel throughout DC, Montgomery County and Northern Virginia is a crucial and mandatory part of the job – only those willing and able to travel consistently should apply. If you want to sell great beer and get to see the best beer spots in DC, Montgomery County and Northern Virginia – this is the job for you!
As a small company, each of the Heavy Seas Beer Sales staff is expected to wear a variety of hats, allowing her or him to gain experience in many areas of the industry and to make a direct impact on the growth and success of our dynamic enterprise. In many ways, you will be your own entrepreneur – and you'll love it.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Gather and help process orders from each wholesaler
* Track and manage inventory and sales with each distributor
* Work alongside Distributor Sales Managers and Reps to increase our market distribution and success – it’s all about getting “Share of Mind”
* Conduct visits to On- and Off-Premise retailers individually, and with wholesaler Sales Reps
* Execute daily entry of all account activity using VIP Karma Notes
* Maximize use of Point Of Sale materials
* Organize, promote, and implement promotions, tastings, and demos in all types of accounts
* Manage the Territory POS and expense budgets
* Follow up appropriately with all interested parties (Heavy Seas Sales Manager, Distributor leadership and sales teams, retailers, etc)
* Set and track quarterly and annual goals with wholesalers
* Actively monitor and participate in Heavy Seas various social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
* Minimum three years of full time relevant experience
* An understanding of the craft beer industry is preferred
* An understanding of the 3 tier distributor dynamic is preferred
* Familiarity with the territory is a requirement
* Proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft Office programs, SAP and CRM
* Ability to operate both independently and in a team environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and stay organized with a very hectic schedule
* Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed (including evenings and weekends)
* Proficiency in social networking.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* Competitive craft beer industry salary along with a quarterly and annual Bonus Structure
* Co-op Health Insurance after vesting
* Paid holidays and vacation
*Trade/Travel expense budget
* “Simple” Retirement plan after vesting
In return, Heavy Seas Beer asks for honest, fun and reliable employees dedicated to their work, committed to quality standards, and excited to be a part of one of the most unique and innovative craft breweries in the country!
Please send us a resume and cover letter outlining specifically why you want to be the DC, Montgomery County, Northern Virginia Territory manager for Heavy Seas Beer to email@example.com with the subject line "Heavy Seas DC/MOCO/NOVA Territory Manager"
Please not only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.