The Nationals season starts today, and here's a handy map of where you can purchase beer in the stadium. (Click the image for full size).
- Base Line Brews: Sections Center Field Plaza, 104, 108, 115, 133, 136, 141, 221, 231, 303, 305, 314, 318 – Since Bud’s ownership bought Goose Island and Devils Backbone, look for 1-2 of those beers at these stands. Same at the Bud Light Loft and Budweiser Brew House, in left-centerfield.
- District Drafts: Sections 119, 129, 139, 223, 310 plus 3 more carts, TBD – Port City, Atlas, Mad Fox, 3 Stars, D.C. Brau, and Old Ox will always be on. Fair Winds will be at the first homestand, and Right Proper at the second. About $10 for either 12 of 16 oz.
- Homestead Grays Pub: Section 217
- The Union Pub: Section 306
- Devils Backbone Brewing Company Left Field Lodge
- “Distillers of the DMV”: Sections 112 and 135
Note that there will be three additional District Drafts carts/kiosks, but we're not sure where yet. Got tips on that? Let us know.
Flying Dog will have tallboys of the newly-formulated Snake Dog IPA at some stands, and select roving beer vendors will be selling them, too. The same goes for Port City's Optimal Wit later in the season.
Happy Opening Day and Let's Go Nats!