As in most years, SAVOR 2015 sold out in no time flat, leaving many of you weeping into your beers. Fret not: the Brewers Association has generously donated a pair of Saturday tickets that we'll be giving away. But you'll have to outsleuth your #dcbrews compatriots to win.
The competition will kick off on Twitter some time in the next few days. Just keep your eyes peeled on our handle, it will be clear when things get underway. Your task will be to guess the mystery beer being poured at SAVOR based on the clues provided.
A few rules:
- You must be available to attend SAVOR yourself. Tickets cannot be transferred, gifted, or resold.
- Contestants have only one guess. If your first guess is incorrect, subsequent guesses will not be considered.
- Guesses must be made on Twitter and directed to @dcbeer.
- The winning contestant must present a photo ID to the media check-in at the Saturday session to pick up his/her tickets.
- You must be following @dcbeer on Twitter.
And it's as simple as that. Godspeed, beer detectives!