SAVOR returns to DC May 9-10. The week before this big event promises plenty of great events in the DC area. Although we have day-by-day line-ups posted, it may also be helpful for the #DCBrews community to check out what some players that are going above and beyond will be offering. Here are the events for Pizzeria Paradiso's location in Dupont Circle (2003 P Street NW) Georgetown (3282 M Street NW), and Old Town Alexandria (124 King Street). For more of DCBeer's #SAVOR Week coverage, click here.
Tuesday and Wednesday, May 6-7 – 5-11pm – Dupont Circle Location
Adventures with Firestone Walker & Flying Dog
Featuring 6 beers from both breweries:
- Firestone Walker DBA
- Firestone Walker Double DBA
- Firestone Walker Easy Jack
- Firestone Walker Opal
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Firestone Walker Union Jack
- Flying Dog Barrel Aged Gonzo
- Flying Dog Bloodline
- Flying Dog Easy IPA
- Flying Dog K9
- Flying Dog Single Hop Amarillo
- Flying Dog The Truth
Half-priced drafts from 5-7pm. Representatives from both breweries will be in attendance (at the bar). Beers priced individually. No reservations needed.
Wednesday and Thursday, May 7-8 – All Day – Dupont Circle Location
May Flowers, a flower themed tap takeover:
- Cantillon Iris
- Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus
- De Cazeau Saison
- Evil Twin The Porthole
- Freigeist Hibiskus
- Hofbrouwerijke Flower Sour Dolium
- Hof ten Dormaal White Gold
- Ithaca Flower Power
- Perennial Saison de Lis
- Professor Fritz Briem 13th Century Grut Bier
- Siren/Evil Twin Flying Dutchman
- Stillwater Of Love & Regret
Plus a special “flowered” cask from 3 Stars, DC Brau & Millstone Ciders. Beers priced individually, no reservations needed.
Wednesday and Thursday, May 7-8 – All Day – Georgetown Location
Washington vs. Washington Round 2, "This Time It’s Personal"
Representing Washington State: Elysian, No-Li, Reuben’s Brew, and Sound Brewery. Representing Washington, DC: 3 Stars, Atlas, DC Brau.
May 7, half-priced from 5-7pm, Representatives from all breweries will be in attendance. Beers priced individually, no reservations needed.
Saturday, May 10 – All Day – Dupont Circle Location
With Maine Beer Company!
- Another One
- Mean Old Tom
- Peeper Ale
- Red Wheelbarrow
- A Tiny Beautiful Something
This event will be presented as a ticketed brunch and a non-ticketed event. Ticketed brunch features a menu of a Maine blueberry salad and an 8″ Clam Bake Pizza plus a 4-ounce pour of each beer presented by Dan Kleban, owner/brewer of Maine Beer Company. Tickets for the seated brunch are $40 (gratuity not included) and are available at eatyourpizza.com.
All beers will also be available individually with no reservations required.
Sunday, May 11 – All Day – Dupont Circle Location
Mothers Day Brunch
All menu items and beers will be available for purchase a la carte. Representatives from both breweries will be in attendance. No reservations needed.
- Green Strawberries, Cucumber, Celery, Goat Cheese, Herb Vinaigrette – Allagash Avancé, Perennial La Boheme
- Rustic Greens, Blood Orange Supremes, Roasted Fennel, Black Olives, Walnuts, Citrus Vinaigrette – Allagash Midnight Brett, Perennial Luna Maré
- Roasted & Dried Peaches, Prosciutto di Parma, Pecorino, Basil, Saison Bread – Allagash Saison Brett, Perennial Regalia
- Asparagus, Ramps, Sorrel, Lemon Zest, Ricotta – Allagash Saison, Perennial Hommel Bier
- Benton Aged Country Ham, Red Eye Gravy, Egg – Allagash James Bean, Perennial Sump
- Ginger Scone, Orange Marmalade, Ricotta – Allagash Double White w/ Ginger, Perennial IPA #8