There are a number of events related to Craft Brewers Conference 2013. Although we have day-by-day line-ups posted, it may also be helpful for attendees and the #DCBrews community to check out what some venues that are going above and beyond will be offering. Here are the events for H Street's Boundary Road. For more of DCBeer's CBC coverage, click here.
Tuesday, March 26
Bring the Funk – Boundary Road – 5:30pm
Wednesday, March 27
Baltimore Beer Night – Boundary Road – 5:30pm
Back Forty Beer Tasting – Boundary Road – 5:30pm
This is your first chance to taste the Alabama brewery's beers in DC. Meet the brewers, thank them for their work.
- Naked Pig (pale ale)
- Truck Stop Honey (brown ale brewed with honey)
- Freckle Belly (IPA)
- Kudzu (porter)
Friday, March 29
Boundary Road matches beers from the acclaimed NC brewery with companionable dishes.
- Window Pane Series 3 (Belgian-style dubbel brewed with figs and raisins, aged in North Carolina brandy barrels)
- Window Pane Series 4 (double American wheat beer fermented with North Carolina raspberries, then aged in pinot noir and chardonnay barrels)
- Silent Night (Imperial Stout)
- Sisters of the Moon (IPA)
- Weeping Willow Wit
- Endless River (Kolsch)
- Dark Cloud (Munich Dunkel)
- Second Wind (Pale Ale)