Want to be part of the DC brewing scene? Lend the boys at DC Brau a hand during their Can Contest! Brandon and Jeff of DCBrau need the DC craft beer community’s help big time.
Although the two are in the middle of their buildout, they still have to deal with all the fun red tape over at the TTB. They need to get their last two labels submitted for TTB approval. The labels are almost done, but there is one important section missing: THE FACTS.
They need one “Corruption” and one “Citizen” Fact to go on the cans. Since they know everyone loves contests, they’re holding a contest to see what fact makes it. Here are the rules:
1) You must be 21 years of age
2) The fact must relate to one of the two topics
3) The fact must be written exactly how you would like to see it on the can
4) Must be no more than 160 Characters
5) Must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday the 6th of December
6) Do not post your fact on the DC Brau Facebook page or it will be disqualified
What will you win? If Brandon and Jeff pick your fact, you will get to choose any piece of DCBrau clothing you want, as well as a private guided tour of the brewery before we are open to the public.
Seems like a pretty sweet contest. If you want your fact to be immortalized on the cans of the first production brewery in DC since Abe Simpson tied an onion to his belt.