A local beer geek and member of the DC Homebrewers, Josh Hubner has decided to bike 120 miles around Delaware to visit all the breweries. His mission is two-fold: 1: Visit a bunch of breweries to drink their delicious beer and 2: Raise some money for Pancreatic Cancer research.
The bicycle brewery tour began today with 8 breweries on the list and he will be completing it over the course of 4 days:
- Evolution Craft Brewing Co., Delmar
- 16 Mile Brewing Co., Georgetown
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Milton
- Fordham Brewing Co., Dover
- Stewart’s Brewing Co., Bear
- Twin Lakes Brewing Co., Greenville
- Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Wilmington
- Downtown Brewing Co. Wilmington
Josh has decided to blog about his adventures on his blog via his phone so you can catch his progess and keep him company. He’s also offered to ask brewers questions on reader’s behalf so send him comments on the blog or txt him at his number (he posted it one his blog, so I wont post it here…).
To donate to his charitable cause, pancreatic cancer, please go to: http://www.foundation10.com/ Josh has suggested $10 but you can be as generous as you like and be sure to let him know!