Tonight is the night!! The Black Squirrel & DCBeer.com are hosting our second beer tasting tonight! From 7:30 pm until 10:30 pm as we taste some of the best craft pumpkin beer. Here is what you will have to look forward to…
- Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale ~ An homage to the heritage of Americaâ€™s brewers whose use of pumpkin in beer dates back to early colonial times (6%).
- Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale ~ Is it as good as Charlie Brownâ€™s Great Pumpkin? No. Itâ€™s better. This is the King among pumpkin brews (8%).
- Post Road Pumpkin Ale ~ Hundreds of pounds of pumpkins are blended into the mash of each batch, creating a beer with an orange amber color, warm pumpkin aroma, and crisp finish (5%).
- Fishermanâ€™s Pumpkin Stout ~ This dark, rich stout sets delicate pumpkin spice against roasted chocolate & pumpkin flavors ( 7%).
- Dogfish Head Punkin Ale ~ A full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar (7%).
- Plus, weâ€™ll serve an original pumpkin cocktail made with pumpkin beer and pumpkin-spice- infused liquor.
Pumpkin beers will be paired with an autumnal menu of passed small plates:
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Mini Berkshire Pork Belly Kebabs
- Venison Pigs-In-A-Blanket
- Mushroom & Pumpkin Stuffed Chicken Roulade
- Corn & Pumpkin Cupcakes
With only three days until Halloween, preview your costume & have a chance to win a prize worth $125!
Black Squirrel is at 2427 18th Street NW, Washington, DC 20007, Call them at 202-232-1011.
Online ticket sales will close by 4PM today so get ’em now! Buy your tickets for the $45 $40 ONLINE special price! Space is limited!!
Buy now online and save! $45 at the door.
Important: Once you purchase a ticket, your name will be added to our door list (+guests). No physical tickets will be shipped to you. After purchasing you will receive an email confirming your order from Paypal.com, please print that email and bring it to the event. We will have a door list with ticket holders’ names on it, but a paper copy will help prevent any confusion.
Please email mike at dcbeer.com with any questions.