November 17 @ 4:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Join Shelter on Thursday, November 17th, as we welcome our friends from Triple Crossing Brewing. On this night, we will pour a total of 10 drafts and casks from this renowned brewery from Richmond, Virginia!
Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers — including lower ABV options such as Plezant (Belgian Pale Ale), Element (American Blond Ale), and Flowers at the Door (Winter Lager).
There is no admission fee for this event. All Triple Crossing beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE TRIPLE CROSSING BEER LIST
- Cinder (Rauchbier; Draft)
- Clever Girl (Hazy IPA w/ Citra & Mosaic; Draft)
- Czech Pale Lager (Pale Lager; Cask)
- Element (American Blond Ale; Draft)
- Flowers at the Door (Winter Lager; Draft)
- Hilltop (Kellerbier/ Zwickelbier; Draft)
- Mosaic Triangles (Hazy IPA w/ Mosaic; Draft)
- Nectar & Knife (Hazy Double IPA w/ Simcoe & Mosaic; Draft)
- Plezant (Belgain Pale Ale; Draft)
- Valhalla (Hazy Double IPA w/ Citra; Draft)