December 2 @ 4:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Friday, December 2nd, as we welcome three friends from the NJ-NYC-CT Tri-State Area: Marlowe Artisanal Ales, The Seed: A Living Beer Project, and Timber Ales. On this night, we will pour no less than 12 drafts from these renowned breweries!
Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers — including Marlowe’s Dispite All Odds, The Seed’s Something Blooms 2022, and Timber’s Forager’s Daydream (a collaboration with Fidens Brewing).
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE TRI-STATE TAP TAKEOVER BEER LIST
- Marlowe Ploosh (Extra Special Bitter; 5.4%)
- Marlowe Despite All Odds (Hazy Double IPA; 8.0%)
- Marlowe Eager to Share (Hazy Pale Ale w/ Citra & Mosaic; 5.4%)
- The Seed We Are All Ghosts (Vienna Lager w/ Pioppino Mushrooms (Odd Colony Collab.); 5.0%)
- The Seed How The World Will Be (Rauchbier; 5.2%)
- The Seed Can It Be So Simple (Pale Lager; 5.4%)
- The Seed Something Blooms 2022 (Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Viognier Grape Must & Mimosa Flower; 7.8%)
- The Seed Tangerines & String Quartets (Brett IPA w/ Comet; 5.8%)
- Timber A Tail of Two Pitties (Imperial Stout w/ Cassia Bark & Coconut (Barclay Collab.); 12.0%)
- Timber Fields of Fall (Imperial Stout w/ Pumpkin & Fall Spices; 12.0%)
- Timber Forager’s Daydream (Hazy Double IPA w/ Citra, Nelson & Stata (Fidens Collab.); 8.2%)
- Timber Insomniac’s Daydream: Nelson & Strata (Hazy IPA w/ Nelson Sauvin & Strata; 7.0%)