The Sovereign Celebrates St Bernardus ABT 12 Day
December 12 @ 5:00 am - 11:30 pm
The Sovereign is extremely excited to celebrate St. Bernardus ABT 12 Day on Thursday, December 12th. In honor of the occasion, will have no fewer than 11 different selections on hand from the brewery, including four vintages of ABT 12 in 1.5 L magnum bottles!
Join us as we celebrate one of Belgium’s most iconic beers alongside some of the best beer bars in the world. Additional highlights from the list include ABT 12: Barrel-Aged Sour, available for the first time ever in the US!
There is no admission fee for this event. All St. Bernardus drafts will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours. St. Bernardus magnums will be sold individually. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE ST. BERNARDUS ABT 12 DAY BEER LIST
– ABT 12 2012 (Abt/ Grand Cru; Magnum)
– ABT 12 2017 (Abt/ Grand Cru; Magnum)
– ABT 12 2018 (Abt/ Grand Cru; Magnum)
– ABT 12 2019 (Abt/ Grand Cru; Magnum)
– ABT 12 (Abt/ Grand Cru; Draft)
– ABT 12: Barrel-Aged Sour (Oak BA Sour Brown Ale; Draft)
– Christmas Ale (Belgian Strong Dark Ale; Draft)
– Pater 6 (Dubbel; Draft)
– Prior 8 (Belgian Strong Dark Ale; Draft)
– Tripel (Tripel; Draft)
– Wit (Witbier; Draft)