September 14 @ 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, September 14th, as we host the official Great Lakes Brewing Company 35th Anniversary party in DC. On this night, we will pour 10 drafts from one of the preeminent craft breweries in the United States. For over three decades, Great Lakes has been at the forefront of the American craft beer scene, and has shaped the culture of the industry. We’re honored to host them on this night and toast to their excellence and longevity.
To amp up the celebration, the team at Great Lakes agreed to send us a special line-up of kegs, — including Bourbon Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout 2014, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Amber, and Nosferatu.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Great Lakes beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE GREAT LAKES 35TH ANNIVERSARY BEER LIST
- Imperial Amber (Bulleit Bourbon Barrel-Aged Amber Lager)
- Cran Orange Wheat (American Wheat Ale w/ Cranberry & Orange)
- Nosferatu (Imperial Red Ale)
- Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout 2014 (Four Roses Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout)
- Edmund Fitzgerald (Robust Porter)
- Oktoberfest (Märzen)
- Eliot Ness (Vienna Lager)
- Midwest IPA (American IPA)
- Dortmunder Gold (Export Lager)
- Vivacious (Double IPA)