- This event has passed.
Snallygaster Sightings: Prairie & American Solera
October 11 @ 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join The Partisan all week as we preview some exciting brewers pouring at Snallygaster 2019! On Friday, October 11th, we welcome our friends from Prairie and American Solera. On this night, we will pour 8 drafts from Oklahoma’s finest breweries!
Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers — including standouts such as the American Solera Petite Howl and Prairie Pirate Bomb!
Don’t forget to get your tickets to Snallygaster on October 12th — featuring unlimited tastes of 150+ breweries and 400+ beers for only $50. For more info, visit snallygasterdc.com
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL SNALLYGASTER SIGHTINGS BEER LIST
– An Offering of Raspberry (Sour IPA w/ Raspberries)
– Hidden Temple (Pilsner)
– Petite Howl (Wine BA Sour Ale w/ Petite Syrah Grapes)
– Terpy Citra (Double IPA w/ Citra Hops)
Prairie Artisan Ales
– Karate Chimp (Sour Ale w/ Apricot, Mango & Tangerine)
– Hungry Eyes (Sour Ale w/ Pink Guava, Pineapple & Coconut)
– OH to OK (IPA w/ Citra & Chinook Hops)
– Pirate Bomb! (Rum BA Imperial Stout w/ Spices)