- This event has passed.
Snally Sighting: Bissell Brothers, Veil, Cloudwater & TiredHands
October 11 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey as we preview some exciting brewers pouring at Snallygaster 2019! On Friday, October 11th, we welcome our friends from Bissell Brothers Brewing Company, The Veil Brewing Co., Cloudwater Brew Co. and Tired Hands Brewing Company. On this night, we will pour no less than 16 drafts from these hard-to-find brewers!
Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers — including standouts such as the
Cloudwater’s Purple Bobbins and The Veil’s Charcoal Yella Lambz!
Make sure to get your tickets to Snallygaster on October 12th — featuring unlimited tastes of 150+ breweries and 400+ beers for only $50. For more info, visit snallygasterdc.com
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL SNALLYGASTER SIGHTINGS BEER LIST
CLOUDWATER BREW CO.
– Disco Shift (Pale Ale w/ Blackberry)
– Purple Bobbins (BA Sour Ale w/ Cherry, Orange & Spices)
– Relevant To Our Interests (Pale Ale w/ Ahtanum & Ekuanot Hops)
– Unique Bottle Shape (Tripel w/ Amarillo & Citra Hops; Kees Collab.)
THE VEIL BREWING COMPANY
– Charcoal Yella Lambz (Sour Ale w/ Lemon, Activated Charcoal & Lactose)
– Fireball (Double IPA w/ Rice & Lychee; Cloudwater Collab.)
– Who Hurt You (Double IPA w/ Galaxy, Nelson & Citra Hops)
– Use Me (Double IPA w/ Mosaic, Motueka & Nelson Hops)
BISSELL BROTHERS BREWING COMPANY
TIRED HANDS BREWING COMPANY