September 24 @ 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Celebrate Oktoberfest at Owen’s Ordinary as we transform our patio into a Bavarian Beer Garden! Join us on Saturday, September 24th, from 1-6PM, as we toast the holiday with a bevy of Bavarian-style beers, food specials, live music, and even a mug-holding contest!
In honor of the occasion, Owen’s Ordinary is pouring 8 traditional German beers alongside Bavarian-inspired specials from the kitchen. But that’s not all! The Alpine Players will be performing live music from 2-5PM, and we’ll even host a mug-holding competition with special prizes to the strongest among us!
Featured beers will be available in special edition Owen’s Ordinary seidel mugs, while supplies last. Guests can take home these limited edition glasses with the purchase of their first large format beer.
Oktoberfest is free to attend, with all beer and food priced a la carte. The beer list and food menu is subject to change. Lederhosen optional!
THE OWEN’S ORDINARY OKTOBERFEST BEER LIST
- Black Flag Oktoberfest (Festbier)
- Elder Pine Festival Lager (Festbier)
- Erdinger Oktoberfest (Hefeweizen)
- Ettal Mythos Bayern Kloster Spezial (Märzen)
- Plank Dunkler Weizenbock (Weizenbock)
- Silver Branch Oktoberfest (Märzen)
- True Respite Lagerhosen (Märzen)
- Rothaus Tannenzäpfle (German Pilsner)