November 26 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Port City Brewing Company in partnership with Made in ALX announced the return of its annual Small Business Saturday Holiday Pop-Up Market, featuring local artisans and makers showcasing their handcrafted products. The event taking place on Saturday, November 26 from noon – 5 p.m. will feature over 30 artists displaying their crafts in a diverse family-friendly local pop-up market that will take place in Port City’s parking lot.
Items available range from jewelry, home décor, woodcrafts, candles, wellness items, gifts for children and much more – to list a few, providing a variety of handmade gift-giving ideas to pick up this holiday season.
This is the third year for this holiday pop-up event at Port City Brewing Company. This year, Made in ALX, a collective of local artists, creators and makers, is organizing the event at Port City.
Example of some of the artists that will be on site include:
- Made by Caylea – Jewelry
- Daniel Horowitz Art – Photography
- Garden Home – Home decor and children’s dress-up
- Blonde Spiritual Millennial – Manifestation items
- Chandra Designs – Jewelry
- Blue Room Studio / DMV Matchbooks – Artwork
- Teddy’ s Turmeric Tamer – Pet items
- London Woodworks – Woodcrafts
- C & A Soy Candles
- Calming Connections &Wellness -Self-care gifts
- Personal Inspirations Woodcrafts
- Syd Evans Art
- ISO Candles
- Cosmic Crayon Company
- LyKha – Concrete vessels
- Blue Lark Designs – Art
- Sophisticate Supply Co. – Leather
- Alexandria Honey Co. – Candles
- Apothecary Spices
- White Lily Shoppe – Soaps and Bath
- Del Ray Metalworks
- Potomac Candle Co.
- Julianne Woehrle Art
For a full slate of artisans scheduled to participate in the holiday pop-up visit, MadeInALX.com.