September 23 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Celebrate Oktoberfest at Hi/Fi as we transform our bar and patio into a Bavarian Beer Garden! Join us on Saturday, September 23rd, from 12PM-6PM, as we toast the holiday with a bevy of Bavarian-style beers and food specials!
In honor of the occasion, Hi/Fi is pouring 10 locally brewed German-style beers alongside Bavarian-inspired specials from Chef Nate Anda and our kitchen. The Alpine Players will be on hand playing live Oompah music (1PM-4PM) and we’ll even host a stein-holding competition with special prizes to the strongest among us!
Featured beers will be available in special edition 1-liter mugs sent to us from our friends at Bluejacket, while supplies last. Guests can take home these limited edition glasses with the purchase of their first large format beer.
Hi/Fi Oktoberfest is free to attend, with all beer and food priced a la carte. Lederhosen encouraged!
THE HI/FI OKTOBERFEST BEER LIST
- Aslin TBD
- Bluejacket Before Sunrise (Austrian-Style Märzen; Sojourn Collab.)
- Bluejacket Hill House (Märzen)
- Bluejacket Pattern Skies (Weissbier)
- Crooked Run Edel (Märzen; Landmade Collab.)
- DC Brau Oktoberfest (Märzen)
- Lost Generation Autumn Moon (Märzen)
- Ocelot Witching Hour (Märzen)
- Port City Oktoberfest (Märzen)
- Wheatland Spring Ursprung (Festbier)
THE HI/FI OKTOBERFEST FOOD SPECIALS
- Smoked Bratwurst (Braised Cabbage, Whole Grain Aioli, Split-Top Roll)
- Pork Schnitzel Sandwich (Spicy Pickled Vegetables, Smoked Dijonnaise, Challah Bun)