- This event has passed.
Friday Night Flights: Vintage Bottle Pours!
March 27 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
ChurchKey invites you to dive into our vaunted cellars as we share some of our favorite bottles of yesteryear. Each Friday night, we will feature a vintage flight personally selected by our Beer Director Greg Engert.
Each flight will highlight how these wonderful beers have aged and developed over time. Upcoming selections include standouts from Stone Brewing, New Belgium Brewing & Hardywood Park Craft Brewery!
There is no admission fee for these events. Featured beers & flights will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The menu is subject to change without notice.
– Hardywood Bourbon Raspberry Stout: Vanilla 2016 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout)
– Avery Vanilla Bean Stout 2015 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla)
– FiftyFifty Eclipse Vanilla 2015 (Oak BA Imperial Stout w/ Honey & Vanilla)
Oxbow Brewing Company
– Arboreal 2016 (Bourbon BA Mixed Fermentation Ale)
– Barrel-Aged Farmhouse Pale Ale 2015 (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale)
– Liquid Swords 2015 (Oak BA Bière de Garde)
– Westbrook Mexican Cake 2017 (Imperial Stout w/ Spices)
– Hardywood Gingerbread Stout 2015 (Imperial Stout w/ Spices)
– Evil Twin Bourbon BA Imperial Biscotti Break 2014 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Spices)
New Belgium Brewing
– Eric’s Ale 2015 (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Peaches)
– Transatlantique Kriek 2013 (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Cherries)
– La Folie 2013 (Flanders Oud Bruin)
– Chai-Spiced IRS 2015 (Imperial Stout w/ Chai Spices & Black Tea)
– Old Guardian 2014 (Barleywine)
– IRS 2013 (Imperial Stout)
– Hardywood Bourbon Barleywine 2015 (Bourbon BA Barleywine)
– Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot 2015 (Whiskey BA Barleywine)
– Brooklyn Hand & Seal 2014 (Bourbon BA Barleywine)