September 30 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Join ChurchKey on Friday, September 30th, as we welcome our friends from Wheatland Spring Farm + Brewery, and Epiphany Craft Malt. Wheatland Spring founders John and Bonnie Branding, along with Sebastian Wolfram of Epiphany, have kindly agreed to join a panel-style discussion and tasting.
For this special event, we’ll turn the ChurchKey front parlour into a mini-auditorium from 6-7PM. John and Bonnie will discuss their ethos and experience running an estate brewery, and their relationships with local suppliers, including Sebastian.
We will also feature 10 special beers brewed at Wheatland Spring, including many that are 100% brewed with estate-grown grains. Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers that highlight the local and regional terroir coming from one of our favorite farm breweries — including Field + Vine 2021, Fortuity, and Violetta.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Wheatland Spring beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice. Seats and standing room in the ChurchKey front parlour are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
THE WHEATLAND SPRING BEER LIST
- Burgeon (Pale Lager; Draft)
- Field + Vine 2021 (Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Wine Grapes & Estate-Grown Grain; Draft)
- Fieldborn (Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Native Yeast; Bottle Pour)
- Fortuity (Mixed Fermentation Stock Ale w/ Estate-Grown Grains; Bottle Pour)
- Land + Waters (Mixed Fermentation Ale w/ Salt Grass & Sea Lettuce – Black Narrows Collab.; Draft)
- Natural Remedy: B.2 (Gruit w/ Honey & Local Botanicals; Draft)
- Rauch Tater: B.2 (Smoked Lager w/ Sweet Potato, Sage & Brown Sugar; Bottle Pour)
- Ursprung (Festbier; Draft)
- Violetta (Oak BA Saison w/ Estate-grown Barley; Draft)
- Währing (Oak BA Vienna Lager; Draft)