June 8 @ 4:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, June 8th, as we welcome our friends from Untold Brewing. On this night, we will pour 10 drafts from this renowned brewery from Scituate, Massachusetts!
Founded in October 2017 by Matt Elder, with Mike Dyer joining in March 2021, Untold Brewing produces clean, high-quality ales and lagers in a breadth of styles that reflect the seasons, their coastal Massachusetts community, and their past. We can’t wait to pour Matt & Mike’s special line-up of beers at ChurchKey, a bar Mike used to frequent when he lived down the street!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Untold beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE UNTOLD BEER LIST
- Devil’s Debt (Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout; 11.8%)
- East By Northwest (American IPA w/ Azacca, Chinook, Columbus, Mosaic & Simcoe; 6.8%)
- Laguna (Double IPA; 8.0%)
- Marigold (Witbier; 4.9%)
- No Contada (Mexican Pale Lager; 4.7%)
- Pale 143 (American Pale Ale w/ Columbus, Cascade, Amarillo & Citra; 5.3%)
- Prince Tuesday (Hazy Session IPA; 5.0%)
- Rebecca (American Brown Ale; 5.6%
- Sunny Sea (Hazy IPA w/ El Dorado, Citra & Simcoe + Milk Sugar; 6.4%)
- West Coast Road Trip (American IPA w/ Rye; 7.2%)