June 1 @ 4:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, June 1st, as we welcome the founders of Coven Brewing. On this night, we will feature 9 drafts from this new brewery in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
Having opened in April 2022, Caiti Sullivan and Trevor Greer just celebrated the one-year anniversary of their creation, Coven Brewing. During that time, they’ve garnered a name for brewing some of the best beer in the Pittsburgh area. Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers — including New England-style IPAs alongside classic styles such as a Saison, an English Barleywine, and a hop-forward Cream Ale.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Coven beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE COVEN BEER LIST
- 80’s Enough (English Barleywine w/ Raisins & Vanilla Beans; 9.5%)
- Curses In Cursive (Saison; 7.2%)
- Chronic Sunshine (American IPA w/ Amarillo, Simcoe, Centennial & Chinook (Ardent Collab.); 7.3%)
- Freestanding Plinths (Hazy Pale Ale w/ Nelson Sauvin, Simcoe & Hallertau Blanc; 5.8%)
- Loading Art (Hazy IPA w/ Azacca, Idaho 7 & Citra; 7.0%)
- Microprocessors (Cream Ale; 4.8%)
- No Skits (Grisette w/ Grapefruit Peel, Orange Peel & Hibiscus; 4.0%)
- Potential Blazer (Hazy Double IPA w/ Mosaic, Simcoe & HBC-630; 8.2%)
- Super Crush (Hazy IPA w/ Citra & Cryo Pop; 6.8%)