April 1 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
April 1st marks 3 year since the introduction of Beach Drive to our year round line up. Beach Drive was the first beer that we exclusively canned for year-round production. This easy drinking beer has a subtle malt sweetness, finishing clean and crisp. Coming in at 4% ABV and going into a 12oz can, this beer CAN accompany you on all your outdoor adventures for a crisp and refreshing all-day brew.
To celebrate the anniversary, we have collaborated with our friends at ALIVE! (our local food bank) for a Beach Drive Can Drive! Donate a canned good (or cash donation) to ALIVE! on April 1st, here at the brewery, and enjoy a discount on our Beach Drive!
Most Needed Food:
- Canned meat and fish (chili, chicken, tuna, salmon, beef ravioli, etc.)
- Canned fruits, vegetables, soup, beans
- Cereal (including Oatmeal)
- Peanut butter and Jam/Jelly
- Pasta (spaghetti, other noodles, mac & cheese, etc.)
- Rice Dried beans, lentils
- “Kid-friendly” single-serve, microwavable entrees (soup, ravioli, mac & cheese, etc.) Spaghetti/Pasta sauce and canned tomatoes (sauce, diced, etc.)
- “Complete” Pancake Mix (just add water) & Syrup
- Cooking oil (vegetable, canola, etc.)