May 25 @ 4:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, May 25th, as we welcome our friends from Triple Crossing Beer. On this night, we will feature 8 drafts and 3 cans from this renowned brewery from Richmond, VA!
Don’t miss your chance to try this special lineup of beers — including Half-Light, a new lower-ABV IPA, IX (a special bourbon barrel-aged 9th anniversary Stout, and Overture (a Dunkel Lager poured from a gravity keg)!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Triple Crossing beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE TRIPLE CROSSING DRAFT LIST
- Bohem (Czech Pale Lager; Draft)
- Czech Pale Lager (Czech Pale Lager; Draft)
- Tiny Pils (German Pilsner; Draft)
- Falcon Smash (Hazy IPA w/ Falconer’s Flight; Draft)
- Half-Light (Hazy IPA; Draft)
- Clever Girl (Hazy IPA w/ Citra & Mosaic; Draft)
- IX (Bourbon Barrel-Aged 9th Anniversary Stout; Draft)
- Overture (Dunkel Lager; Gravity Keg)
THE TRIPLE CROSSING CAN LIST
- Clever Girl (Hazy IPA w/ Citra & Mosaic; 16 oz. Can)
- Falcon Smash (Hazy IPA w/ Falconer’s Flight; 16 oz. Can)
- Czech Pale Lager (Czech Pale Lager; 16 oz. Can)
- Tiny Pils (German Pilsner; 16 oz. Can)