Drink smokin’ hops this Friday, January 18, as The Black Squirrel celebrates Oskar Blues’ 10th anniversary by tapping their collaboration with SKA Brewing, oSKAr the G'rauch.
oSKAr the G'rauch is a smoked IPA with aromas of freshly-peeled orange and apricots with a touch of—smoke. 8.5% ABV and many IBUs!
The Black Squirrel pour their Oskar Blues and SKA favorites, including:
- Oskar Blues/SKA oSKAr the G'rauch (draft)
- Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale (draft)
- Oskar Blues Ten FIDY (draft)
- Oskar Blues Deviant Dales (draft)
- SKA Modus Hoperandi (can)
- SKA Nefarious Ten Pen Imperial Porter (bottle)
- SKA Steel Toe Stout (bottle)
Smokin’ up the kitchen will be Oskar Blues-raised Hops and Heifer Farms Black Angus short ribs prepared by Chef Gene Sohn.
Oskar Blues Hops and Heifer Farm uses many products from the brewing process to help feed its pasture-raised cows and nourish its land.